Wrist pain, unable to lift things Initial symptoms of “Wrist tendinitis”
What is wrist tendonitis like?
Dr. Athirat Muangsaen, Sikarin Hospital, stated that tendonitis in the wrist. This causes narrowing or narrowing of the movement of the tendon within. In most cases, the cause of the symptoms is deterioration from aging or use. Including chronic arthritis such as rheumatoid arthritis.
Causes of tendonitis in the wrist
Associate Professor Dr. Witchet Pichaisak, Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Physical Therapy Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital Mahidol University states. Use your wrists too much. People who work as housekeepers and cleaners are more at risk for this https://ufabet999.com symptom than others.
Symptoms of tendonitis in the wrist
Inflammation is often found in the tendon area of the wrist that extends from the base of the thumb. Making it impossible to use normally such as
- Unable to lift things (using the thumb to help support the weight)
- twist the cloth
- Make a fist using every finger. (Thumb can’t move. will have pain)
- The wrist is swollen due to inflammation.
How to treat wrist tendonitis
- Take anti-inflammatory medicine
- Wear a soft splint that helps support the wrist. Don’t use your thumb too much.
- Anti-inflammatory injections It’s a way to help you recover faster. The symptoms will improve within 2-3 days.
- Surgery is used as a last resort.
How to prevent wrist tendonitis
- Reduce activities that use your wrists a lot, such as doing too much housework. Including other activities
- Don’t lift too much weight. or always lift things with two hands
- If it is one large item You should let others help you. Or use equipment to help lighten the weight.