“Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day.” Is this theory still valid? And if we forget to count the number of glasses How do we know if we are drinking enough water?
Drinking water seems like a simple matter. What we don’t see is that we often have to sit and talk and repeat. But did you know that many people have the problem of “forgetting to drink water” during the day? They might be stuck studying for a long time, working for a long time, and not getting up and going anywhere. Or running around so busy that you forget to drink water, or even forget that you’re thirsty. And that’s why the body doesn’t get enough water.
What happens when we don’t drink enough water?
- Various working systems The body and brain function worse.
- The body is unable to transport nutrients to different parts. of the body as good as before
- Dry, rough, and dehydrated skin. Gets wrinkles easily
- The body moves worse. This is because there is a lack of water to help lubricate the joints. and muscle function becomes more efficient as well
- Increased risk of constipation
and many more
How to drink enough water to meet your body’s needs?
The body is made up of water, approximately 60% of its weight. Which is a component of the blood, organs, muscles, skin, and brain. In a day, we should drink enough water, about 2 liters or 6-8 glasses. But if you exercise, have a fever, diarrhea, or vomiting, you should drink more water.
If you forget how many glasses of water you drank today. Is that enough? Can be observed from “Color of urine” during the day is said to be dark yellow. Does it have a strong odor? If so, drink more water immediately. The urine of people who drink enough water is usually light yellow and has a mild odor. (In case you don’t have any disease)
Additionally, the number of times you urinate is important. Normally, you should urinate every 3-4 hours or 4-8 times a day. If you urinate too rarely, that is, you haven’t urinated for more than 4-5 hours. or urinating less than 4 times per day, we may be drinking too little water
How to drink water to get maximum benefit to your body
- Drink clean water Free from impurities
- Drink water in small sips throughout the สมัคร ufabet day. You shouldn’t drink a lot of water at once.
- Be careful of drinking large amounts at once. Because it will cause the kidneys to work harder, diluting the blood or causing the amount of water in the cells to cause edema. May be toxic to cells dizziness or headache, etc.
- Avoid drinking water quickly. Because it will affect the work and pumping of the heart.
- If you drink water from a water bottle that you regularly refill with water. Including a drinking glass Don’t forget to wash regularly. To prevent germs or bacteria from accumulating